Blogger Widgets

Sunday, July 1, 2012

LA BEAUTIFUL EYES


LA BEAUTIFUL EYES



YEAR 2008:

Yesterday on my way back home after a tiring day from work I reached Dadar station at around 6:30 pm and was getting ready for the battle to get in the coming train [anyone traveling at that time knows it well what I mean] fortunately I could comfortably sneak in and then I realized that it was a Saturday [as most of offices are closed on that day its not that crowded], then as a habit I got in the compartment that is adjoined to ladies 1-class [well known as video coach too!! No prize for guessing..]; so there I was trying to make my way so that I can see some pretty faces which has been rare after becoming a mechanical engineer and now it has gotten even worst as I work for a construction company.
I was standing there listening to my music as usual; when suddenly I saw a pretty face on the other side; but something was quite unusual about that face, well somewhere I knew that face...wait did I?? and suddenly that girl gave a gaze at me and our eyes meet and there was I completely stunned...yes I knew this girl..........

January 2005 @ 4:30 PM Matunga station:
I was on my way back from college sitting in my usual compartment, when train halted at Matunga station, few girls popped in and sat facing towards me. As it was early evening trains were not at all crowded [it is the only time when you can sit comfortably in local trains]. Everything was normal nothing special as such, I was in my own world, I hadn't even noticed those girls by than; on other hand they were busy with their notes and college talks.
But somehow there happened to be some technical problem with the train hence the journey was taking quite longer than usual. As the train had halted nowhere close to station I was getting really bugged and restless, neither could I have got down, so I thought better I look around and then suddenly as my eyes were scanning here and there, they made a halt at “This girl” with a very pretty doll like innocent face. I was freezed for a moment, and then suddenly she gazed at me and our eyes meet for a moment.......”My God” I was really lost in them, I had almost lost my senses before I got awaken by the sudden start of train.

NEXT DAY SAME TIME SAME TRAIN:
The next day I was back in the same train with a wish to see that pretty face once again; as the train halted at Matunga station my eyes were zeroed in on the entrance with fingers crossed and heart beat racing I prayed in my heart “Please!! Oh God show that pretty face once again for one final time...that cute innocent smile those beautiful eyes please....” and there was she. She entered, looked around and than finally came and sat in the seat adjacent to me facing towards me, her fingers trying to adjust the curls falling on her forehead and then she gazed at me from corner of eyes. Wow..! I was happy wasn't I and delighted; Why?? well I have no clue but it felt nice...that's it!!
The same routine continued for next few days, I used to pray, to get a glance of her pretty face; asking God for one final time [its like the last time never comes] and by now I had come to know that even that pretty girl liked me, it was all fun for me; when I use to stand on Matunga station she use to wait for me to get in the train; only then she used to get in. But nothing went beyond this, I use to look at her face she use to give that pretty smile and that’s it.. This routine went on for few days, it was all in the air it could be felt, just matter of time that finally who breaks the Ice!!


March 2005 @ 4:30 PM Matunga Station:
It was a fine March evening, which I didn't knew was going to change my life for ever and ever, I was there waiting on Matunga station, when she made her way and stood near the ladies1-class giving that pretty look to me, but today some how I had butterflies in my stomach; an absurd feeling making me very uncomfortable. There was a fear to finally confront this moment...when suddenly there was a tap on my back "Yeah where are you lost? I am here….where are you searching me….hmmm flirting with girls...."I turned around…and there was she “My girlfriend!!” we hugged each other, she holded my hand and we headed toward the bridge. It seemed by then as if the time had stopped… and for the final time somehow I dared to look into that doll's eyes....it was less than second but it seemed more than a minute...those eyes said it all...there were too many question, asking me...WHY?? WHY??? you played with my emotions WHY??
And I was speechless. I didn't know what to do at that moment, I never meant to hurt that girl it all started as a fun but I never thought it will end like this. After that day I couldn't concentrate on anything I felt disgusted on my selfish behavior, for sake of my flirting I broked someone’s heart...those eyes continued to haunt me with the same question again and again WHY??? Those moist eyes were hard to forget.

BACK TO PRESENT:
Sudden jerk of train halting on station brought me back to my senses and I finally got the chance to say sorry for what I did few years back. And this was the most amazing way any person could have said it; without any words, my eyes said it all to her.....and she blinked her eyes and gave me that same Innocent smile in return which meant she had forgiven me; may be time had made her forget it.
And finally today I feel relieved for the unintended act that had hurt an innocent girl few years back. I thank GOD that I got the opportunity to say sorry for my mistake.......

-Aditya Kasar (AK)
Aditya Kasar


PS: The Story is a work of fiction, relevance to any person or place is just matter of coincidence.
Images used are property of their rightful owners.

6 comments:

  1. Good story, well written..
    But it didnt seem like harmless flirting to me, waiting for her and making her feel good and all, girls take such kinda stuff seriously..
    I m sure she must have told her frds all bout this guy in the train..
    But its good that u realised ur mistake and apologised in ur way..
    a well written story..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bro..
    Ya i know it was not harmless but then in practical life most of the time it happens that we get carried away...without thinking of the concequences....

    ReplyDelete
  3. NICE ONE..............

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one! sir these piece has sheer innocence and purity which is really touching :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Sujal, I'm so glad that you like it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful piece of art, beautifully carved. It is having that cherisma to hold the reader. Though I am too late to mention cos just came across it recently, very pure and with a needful message.

    ReplyDelete

If you like the post, please feel free to write your review and suggestion here. I will be glad to hear from you.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets