Blogger Widgets

Friday, July 13, 2012

Left Alone

Its a beautiful & touching poem penned by Kaustubh Hile. on the background of  my story "The 09:05 CST Local". It summarizes the whole story in a perfect poetic rhythm leaving you mesmerized.

_______________________________________________________


In a misty evening a girl waiting for train

While travelling in a train,
In a light drizzling rain.
An unknown person,
Asked me a question.
Do you believe in true love??

I ignored him,
He asked again.
I avoided him,
He made eye contact.

Finally, I answered him.
My heart was sinking,
My eyes were blinking,
But I answered him.
I said,
Yes, I believe,
That’s the reason I live.
I had one wife,
She was my life.



She loved me truly,
Beyond your thoughts,
Beyond the reach,
Beyond imagination,
Beyond my speech.

But she left me,
she left me all alone,
in this big bad world…


Breaking my link,
He started to think.
He again hammered a question,
How weird is your relation??
If she loved you, why did she leave you??

A couple parting away in pain
Leaving me all alone

I said,
It was not my will,
Not her wish.
She’s no more alive,
To be in my life.

I wanted to cry,
But had to hold on.
I wanted to die,
But had to move on.


I said,
She suffered from leukemia.
She was moving towards termination.
She knew she’s gonna die,
But strong was her determination.

Before her death
She spent each second with me,
She dropped me,
She picked me,
She did her best to be with me.

As her memory,
She knitted this sweater.
The warmth in which,
Has become more sweeter.

This sweater is incomplete,
Because she left the world in between,
Leaving me & sweater, both incomplete,
Without her….
I miss her…
I miss her… a lot ;(



-Kaustubh Hile.


P.S: You can also find the original posting at http://kaustubhhile.blogspot.in/2012/07/left-alone.html
Images used are for representational purpose only and our property of their rightful owners.

2 comments:

  1. hii,

    Nice poem..But I saw this story as a very short film called 'Mehrooni'..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh AS thanks for reading and I am glad u liked it..as far the short film goes, Somehow i haven't been fortunate to see it though.

    ReplyDelete

If you like the post, please feel free to write your review and suggestion here. I will be glad to hear from you.

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Blogger Wordpress Gadgets